Are you dealing with Depression? Does it feel like the walls are closing in on you? Depression can feel completely overwhelming like a dark cloud coming in and over-taking you.
Talking to a Therapist can help!
Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Have you ever thought any of these?
- Sometimes I feel worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- Often I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- There are days I hate who I am.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- No one understands the gut-wrenching pain I feel.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
Is Depression getting you down?
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
However, just know that you are not alone and there are people who can help. Your struggle does not own you and that there are many options available to once again have hope for your life.
Sometimes people feel like talking to a Therapist means they are crazy. In addition, there are social stigmas that come with the label of being depressed. However, we all go through things. A therapist can help clients sort out their emotional, mental, circumstantial and financial factors while offering support and care through a very dark time in your life.
In addition, a professional Therapist can give you tools that can help you manage your depression. Above all, if you are hoping to finally lighten this load, get support and feel like yourself again, contact a local Therapist near you.
Find a Therapist near you in you local area and get help today.
Are you a Licensed Therapist and would like to Get Listed?